Information collected by double pass
double pass may collect personal information which identifies you as an individual (dir ectly or indirectly through the combination with other information held by double pass). In order for you to use certain services or products provided by double pass (for example, to sign up to be a registered user or to use or buy double pass’ products), double pass may require that you furnish personal information such as your name, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address.
double pass collects non-personal information such as your computer type, screen resolution, OS version, Internet browser, demographic data and any other information that does not directly or in combination with other information identifies you as an individual. double pass uses and allows third parties to place cookies and similar technologies on the website to collect non-personal information. Some of these third parties provide functionality such as social networking or sharing functionality on the website or provide double pass with website analytics. If you do not want double pass or these third parties to place cookies, you can block cookies in your browser. You may be unable to use the website when blocking double pass cookies. You can also delete double pass cookies, but a new cookie may be supplied when you visit the website again.
Purposes of collection and use
double pass may collect and use personal informa tion for the following specific purposes:
- to sign you up as a registered user and to send requested information to you
- to permit you to request access to double pass’ client login on the website and use double pass’ client login and the services offered therein
- to provide you with products and services and contact you regarding these products and services
- for billing and customer care purposes
- to respond to your problems and comments
- to inform you of products, services and promotions that double pass believe may be of interest to you
- for double pass’ data analysis and audits and to investigate potentially unlawful activity on the website
double pass shall only collect personal information that is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the above purposes.
Non-personal information is used by double pass to facilitate your use of the website and double pass services and to conduct analytics in order to improve the website. double pass may further use (and share with third parties) non-personal information for any other purpose.
Recipients of your personal information
double pass may disclose personal information:
- to its third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, payment processing, order fulfillment, customer service, data analysis, IT services, and other similar services to enable them to provide services
- to a third party in the event of any merger, sale or transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of double pass’ business, assets or stock in which said third party is involved
Other than as set forth above, double pass will not transfer to third parties any of your personal information without your explicit consent.
Your rights with regard to your personal information
- inquire with double pass if your personal information is being processed, for which purposes and to which recipients the information has been disclosed
- access your personal information processed by double pass and have it rectified
- object against the further processing of your personal information on legitimate grounds
- request that your personal information will no longer be used for direct marketing purposes
In order to do so, you should send double pass a letter on the below address or an e-mail to email@example.com with a copy of your identity card or other proof of your identity. double pass will undertake the necessary action without undue delay and provide the requested information within 45 days.
double pass nv
Witte Patersstraat 4
Security, reliability and retention of personal information
double pass has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
double pass takes reasonable steps to ensure that any information in its possession is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
4 January 2017
© double pass 2017